With a new, larger facility, Bematek has created a new laboratory that solves particle size reduction challenges in all industries by using wet-mix process systems for high- and low-shear mixing of emulsions and dispersions and provides scale-up to full production.
Bematek’s Process Test Laboratory provides complete product testing for the purpose of manufacturing specific products such as lotions, creams, foods, and purees that require precise homogenization. Employing in-line dynamic wet mixers or colloid mills to match a customer’s application for particle size reduction, deagglomeration, and blending, the lab can perform testing to ensure the system can scale-up to meet real-world production requirements.
Customer Friendly Test Lab
- We are focused on fully understanding your process requirements and making sure that we develop the right solution to your needs the first time; we will not compromise our values to provide a quick fix. Not only will we provide the highest quality equipment, we back it with long-term partnerships, support and continued service. The best way to begin a long-lasting business relationship is in the lab, combining hands-on equipment training with thorough testing. The ability to produce actual material samples significantly enhances your first-time success rate with the production equipment.
- Wet mixing and milling isn’t always “cut and dry”. Our test lab facility is fully equipped with the tools and instruments necessary to evaluate the feasibility of a proposed application. Beyond our standard lab units Bematek In-Line Mixers and Colloid Mills Pilot/Production sizes are generally available. Measuring & Test Equipment include qualitative particle size analysis, viscosity analysis, sieves, etc. Additional items include tanks, hoppers, pumps, vari-speed drives, etc., oven dryers, microwaves, refrigeration, scales etc. We also have the capability of performing large-scale production testing, please call to discuss details.
- The customer will be supplied with a detailed test report and product samples. Equipment recommendations will be provided in the report unless further testing is suggested, or sample analysis is required prior to final equipment solution presentation. We look forward to meeting and working with you.
- Bematek is engaged in the development, design, production, and marketing of products that involve confidential technology and experimental innovative work. Having gone through the “Patent Process” we understand the need to reciprocate a strict confidentiality policy. If you require a non-disclosure agreement please contact us.
- Bematek is proud of our “zero-claims” safety record and any unsolicited shipments of test materials will NOT be accepted. Upon review of the completed form an Application Specialist will contact you, all MSDS sheets must be submitted for review by Bematek before the shipment of any test material can be authorized.
Visitor Welcome Package
- We are happy to have customers participate in testing, if you would like to join us please call to request your Visitor Information Package, which includes near-by accommodations, eating establishments, regional attractions and driving directions from Boston Logan Airport. Dress casual and comfortable and don’t forget to ask about the weather.
To find out more about the Test Lab Program, call us at 877-Bematek (236-2835) to discuss your needs with an application engineer. Please take a moment of your time to complete the Bematek Process Application Questionnaire to help us expedite your inquiry.
We listen. We solve. We deliver.